We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize projects related to IT Services, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our PMO and resourcing Team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high quality standards.
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
· Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
· Liaise with clients and other stake holders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
· Help prepare budgets.
· Analyze risks and opportunities.
· Oversee project procurement management.
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
· Use tools/trackers to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures.
· Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement).
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
· Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
· Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
· Must have good understanding of IT Services (Cloud, Datacenter, Enterprise Networking, IT infrastructure etc.).
· Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
· An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
· Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
· Strong working knowledge of various business tools (Software).
· Possessing Bachelors degree in any discipline.
· PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
· Coverage Hours – APAC and EMEA.
If you are interested and meet the requirement of this job, please fill the following form:
Click Here To Fill Form