From a small-scale software application to a large enterprise national rollout, we’ve got you covered
Our technical team works with your IT staff to ensure that the solution meets or exceeds business objectives. GlobalXperts Information Technology consultants and engineers offer experienced life cycle consulting services in support of the deployment of a variety of solutions and business applications. Our professional technical augmentation services, support solution providers, and system integrators are primarily focused on Cisco-based solutions. We work with and support your team in the following areas: Requirement analysis Architecture plan and design Full life cycle engineering Integration and project deployment.
Data Center & Virtualization
We offer comprehensive technical expertise for advanced network solutions. In the past few years, Data Center and Desktop Virtualization have dramatically improved the efficiency and availability of resources and applications for thousands of companies both large enterprises and SMBs. Our Data Center and Virtualization team utilizes best practices in designing, implementing, and optimizing new or expanded data center solutions for our customers. We work closely with our technology partners to offer industry-leading servers, grid storage for backup, archiving, and scalable SAN storage. We also offer: Virtualization solutions, High availability, strategies, Green data center & reduced operational costs, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) services Site Recovery Manager (SRM) services, and Physical to Virtual Conversion services
GlobalXperts Unified Communications technical services are based on real-world best practices developed from several successful deployments of Unified Communications solutions. We have a team of certified, experienced consultants and technicians that collectively cover the functional and technological disciplines necessary for integrating disparate technologies into one cohesive network. Converging voice, data and video onto a single media fabric is a methodical process that must take into account of the existing infrastructure and business processes along with the organization’s objective architecture. Our Unified Communications planning, design and implementation services process is based on utilizing measurable information from all organizations across the enterprise to assure reliable deployment and to make certain the customer achieves a favourable return on their investment. Our consulting and engineering team will work closely with our partners during the Unified Communications planning, requirement analysis and design process in the performance of the following activities:
- Determine feature and functional requirements by analyzing business operations, capacity, availability, and site requirements integration issues such as legacy equipment and deployment schedule.
- Define the solution that meets your requirements by determining the components, features, functions, and applications that make up the architecture.
- Develop site requirements by identifying the hardware, software, management, and physical needs that interact with the implementation and operation of the solution architecture at each location. Considerations are hardware components, solution software, LEC circuits, WAN connectivity, physical needs, etc.
- Generate a detailed design for the Unified Communications system based on the requirements identified. Typical requirement considerations are call processing, application software, network infrastructure, conferencing (voice & video), interoperability, messaging, security, directory, and migration.
- Develop an implementation plan to include project scope, timelines, scheduling of actions at each site, resources, vendor support needed, risk management, hardware & software delivery, program deadlines, acceptance tests, and training.
- Stage and install a new Unified Communications platform. Where possible, stage, pre-assemble, and test systems and subsystems before final installation to save time and troubleshooting. Installing the system requires installing and configuring your network infrastructure and installing and setting up the system components. This would include everything from installing equipment in data racks, placing and configuring servers, placing phones, verifying power and final cabling, final router and switch configuration, etc.