Today, businesses depend more profoundly on technology than ever before. As such, it is important for employees to be well-versed in the latest technologies. That’s where, we, GlobalXperts come in. Our corporate training program provides employees with the skills they need to stay ahead of the curve and be productive in today’s digital age. We offer a range of courses that cover networking, IT security, collaboration, etc., and in advanced technologies such as:
- Data Center Architecture
- DevOps and Rapid Application Development (RAD)
- Cloud Administration
- Data Analytics
- Microsoft Collaboration Architecture
- Data Center Architecture: Data Center Architects must be knowledgeable about the specific requirements of a company’s entire infrastructure. With our Data Center Architecture program, we impart the knowledge of Enterprise Data Center Networking, Zero downtime backup solutions, Data Center replication solutions, Software-defined data center design, Hybrid Cloud design, and Cyber Security, which ensure the architect plays a vital role in demonstrating the capacity of architecting and managing a robust Data Center.
- DevOps and Rapid Application Development (RAD): DevOps is a practice that is gaining fame recently. The goal of DevOps is to improve the relationship with better communication and collaboration between development and IT operations. Our training course includes comprehending the concept of DevOps, managing version control with GIT, configuration management with Puppet, continuous integration with Jenkins, infrastructure monitoring with Nagios, containers using Docker, and configuration management with Chef.
- Cloud Administration: Cloud Administrators are expected to have deep knowledge and understanding across the full IT infrastructure environment and make recommendations on services to use optimal performance and scale up the infrastructure, as well as, provision, size, and monitor the resources appropriately. In this course, you will explore the cloud services on Microsoft Azure. You will learn about CosmosDB and SqlDB in Database services; security features such as Security Center, Azure AD, VPN Gateway, and DDoS protection; Cloud storage services such as Blob, File storage, and Queue; Azure CLI, Site Recovery, and Database Migration.
- Data Analytics: With our program on Data Analytics, you will learn, data Analysis libraries utilizing Pandas, Numpy, and Scipy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets. Then we will introduce you to another open-source library, scikit-learn, and we will use some of its machine learning algorithms to build smart models and make cool predictions.
- Microsoft Collaboration Architecture: This course helps to discover how to seamlessly communicate and collaborate with Microsoft Teams. You will learn the concept and structure of Teams application, user interface, video conferencing, create and manage teams, migrate from traditional system to MS Teams; implement modes, policies, user-level access, calling plans, and integration of hard-phones with Microsoft Teams.